Friday, March 28, 2014

Gardening, the Loo, and Play

So many different things happen in a few days. I should probably give them each their own post, 'cause that is just a downright weird title. But I am bunching them together, mostly 'cause I'm lazy.

I decided to allot a small area of the garden to each girl, and let them pick out a few flowers.  They also decided to include a couple strawberry plants that were already growing.  I wish I had taken pictures of their actual garden areas.... I will have to try to put that in later....








This one is a little random.... Edwin told me Natalia was pretending to be a lost cat, or something along those lines..... :)

Ok, was it just my childhood, or do most people have pictures of yourself on the toilet when you are little?  Well, we just couldn't resist.... Just too cute...


And another demonstrating how frustrating it can sometimes be.... sitting there.....


I also had to include these pictures because it is something Natalia LOVES doing: playing on the iPhone.  Especially if it involves dressing up princesses, or being able to pretend you are one.


'Cmon, Mommy, get the picture right this time! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment