Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Fun at Grandpa and Grandma's and the Dentist

Natalia and Tory love snuggling and listening to a good book.... especially with Grandma!



The sun came out and played a nasty trick on us: it made us think it was nice outside! Natalia was so convinced that she wanted to put on her swimsuit and play in the sand by the river.

Here are my mom and I, braving it....

And Natalia was just fine after she got her coat back on.....

And yes, we were only out there long enough for her to get her feet wet, and sand all over.



In complete OPPOSITE to my childhood memories, my girls actually get excited when it is time to go to our bi-yearly dentist visits.  They get so pampered with those movies to watch, bubblegum flavored everything, even sitting together if they want.... and so far, never a cavity.  That is probably because they also get to have their teeth sealed! So cool! I am sure I had had at least four teeth filled by the time I was Tory's age, with a root canal soon to follow.



No comments:

Post a Comment