Saturday, September 29, 2012

Prosser Balloon Rally

Never would I have imagined that getting my girls up a 5:15am would be so easy!! All I have to say is, "Let's get up so we can go see the balloons!!" and they both jump out of bed squealing with delight saying, "Let's go, let's go!"  I was the one still in bed trying to make myself get up! We made it perfectly on time with such enthusiasm.  It was fun and so beautiful to watch.  The only bummer was that Edwin was not able to make it, since harvest is in full swing at Hogue Wineries!












After the fun, we went to Benton City, where we practiced carving a pumpkin and got some herbs, besides checking out the bunnies, chickens, and eggs, of course.




2 comments:

  1. Holy Cow! You're totally making up for lost time. I just read all of your new posts. Hooray! I feel like I'm caught up again, but I'm sad we missed Tory's birthday party. It looks like it was a ton of fun! Can't wait to see the new posts as they come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like so much fun, but so cold!!

    ReplyDelete