Saturday, January 3, 2015

Snow!

Ok, so compared to all the snow they are getting on the east coast, it might be unfair to call this a snowfall, but it's all we got, so we got as much out of it as we could. Even though it was so thin, Edwin had to pull them down the hill....







Tory wanted to make a snow fort.... with an inch of snow. I told her I had always wanted to make a snow fort, too, and have a good ol' snow fight, just like in the cartoons, but obviously had never been able to as a kid. So, we took on the challenge together!  I quickly began to regret my rash decision, after rolling every inch of snow available in my yard.... leaving no snow to actually throw at each other, which was a good thing, since we were only able to build half of one fort. But we had fun! :) (P.S. based on the pictures, I know my daughter would point out that, in fact, there was still quite a lot of snow left, but I would still argue otherwise)






No comments:

Post a Comment