Tuesday, February 4, 2014

School Related

Recently, I unearthed this hat which I actually used to wear when I was six or seven. My parents bought it for me in Guatemala, and I remember loving it and playing with it a lot.  Tory thought it was pretty fun too.

Then, her school had Spirit Week, and one of the days was Crazy Hat Day.  Tory and Edwin worked together on this new masterpiece, made with pipe cleaners, string and buttons.  Tory said it was an aquarium.  She drew the sea creature and placed it inside her underwater paradise.




I also wanted to commemorate Tory's friend, Jazlyn, who had to move to a new town.  Tory still misses her very much, and is currently praying for a new friend to play with at school. 



Tory was super excited to win these two ducks for her Jump-a-thon at school.  They jumped rope to raise money for children with heart problems.  I also wanted to commemorate Tory and Natalia's sticker windows.  They each get to place stickers on "their" window section.  They do peel off, especially when it is very cold outside, and someday they will be gone, so there they are. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment